IT pros with Azure development as a working domain must have heard of the Microsoft AZ-204 certification exam. Being linked with a highly notable associate-level certificate, offered by Certbolt Microsoft, this evaluation has gained huge popularity in the Azure developer community. So, it is not at all surprising that one fine day you decide to pass this exam and earn the linked certification known as Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate, to excel in the career or curb career setback, and increase your financial capabilities. This is what the Microsoft Exam
So, this article reveals some of the hidden or not-so-commonly-discussed facts about the AZ-204 exam. So, let’s get started.
1. Pearson VUE is not the only one conducting this exam
We know that when it comes to delivering IT professional exams, nothing can beat the Pearson VUE platform. Almost every accreditation exam is administered via this body.
At the same time, the Microsoft Practice Test
is managed by two bodies, Pearson VUE and PSI. See how this collaboration works:
• Pearson VUE is handling both the online and offline exam delivery. With PSI, the only online delivery mode is provided.
• If you’re planning to take up the exam with Certbolt PSI then make sure that you launch the PSI application at least 30-minutes before the exam. That’s because many candidates have faced issues in launching this app and end up wasted crucial time. Therefore, it is highly suggested to run a system test beforehand, spot any technical errors and difficulties, and ensure that the system is compatible with the PSI software.
2. There is no looking back
There are some accreditation exams wherein one can go back to the previous question and make the changes. Sadly, exam AZ-204 is not one of them. You can tag tasks for reviews but can’t move back to the previous sections. So, keep this fact in mind when answering the exam questions.
3. $165 is not what everyone pays
As you know, on the official website, the Microsoft AZ-204 exam cost is mentioned as $165. However, this is not the final figure for many applicants. The price of this, and many other Microsoft exams, varies as per the candidates’ locations. Hence, the exact cost/expense can only be known during registration for the final test.
4. You can't renew as per your wish
We know that some might get too excited because of the possibility of missing the opportunity to prolong certification. However, you cannot start this process at your own sweet will. Generally, it happens six months before the expiry of the Microsoft qualification. A notification email will be shared with you to inform this. Till then, sit back and relish over the benefits that the AZ-204 exam is reaping for you.
It’s not a surprise that an aware test-taker has a better success rate. Therefore, the purpose of this article is to educate the Microsoft AZ-204 future examinees on certain crucial aspects. Hope this information will help you achieve your goals.