Pay-ní-Play casinos are slowly becoming more and more popular with typical gamblers and online casinos. Pay-ní-play casinos are the latest from casinos wanting to provide more to their players and we think this could be huge going forward!
In today's article, weíre going to take a look at what Pay-n-Play casinos are, and what the differences are between these and normal online casinos!
What are Pay-ní-Play Casinos?
Pay-ní-Play casinos are the latest trend to hit the online casino feature list. Pay-ní-Play casinos are just like your typical online casinos, however, you have no account, no bankroll, and no restrictions on your account.
Just as the name suggests, Pay-ní-Play means that you simply connect your bank account
(through a trusted provider) and are able to play with instant deposits/withdrawals for whatever game youíre playing.
Are Pay-ní-Play Casinos Safe?v
For the most part, pay-ní-play casinos are safe but only if theyíre regulated. At the time of writing, there are not a huge amount of pay-ní-play casinos on the market, due to legislation and licensing issues, so always make sure youíre playing on a casino that shows all the relevant licenses somewhere on the casino.
We do have a list of trusted online casinos that can help you figure out the best of the best pay-ní-play casinos on the web today. There are far and few between, so finding the one that looks best for you will work well! All on that list are trusted and reviewed by us!
Are Pay-ní-Play Casinos regulated the same?
At the time of writing, pay-ní-play casinos are regulated the same as normal casinos, however, do have other, usually more special requirements in terms of their licenses. This might mean that the casinos you play on will be within another jurisdiction from you - this means that if youíre in the UK, you may have to play on an owned and operated casino operating in Cyprus as they are open to pay-ní-play more so than UK gambling authorities.
Making sure that the pay-ní-play casino you playing on is regulated and licensed by legitimate gambling governing body is critical to making sure your money is secure and your entertainment can be even more enjoyable. Typical regulations are Cyprus, Malta, and the UK Gambling Commission.
Are the game offerings the same on Pay-ní-Play Casinos?
For the most part, pay-ní-play casinos offer the same level of games, including table games, slots, and traditional games that youíd find both within a brick-and-mortar casino as well as a traditional online casino.
The only exception to this is that some gaming providers (that typically provide live dealer tables and or specific slot games like Fruit Party or Money Train) such as PlayENT or Hacksaw gaming are a little hesitant to deal with these kinds of casinos and business models, but this is likely to change in the next few months and years as pay-ní-play casinos become more popular around the world.
What are the Pros and cons of Pay-ní-Play Casinos?
There are many Pros and Cons of pay-ní-play casinos; hereís the list!
● Instant Deposit/Withdrawl Links
○ With pay-ní-play casinos, when you link your bank account to the games through a 3rd party such as Neteller or Trustly you can instantly deposit and withdraw your winnings without having to press any buttons. The 3rd party can take and put money into your account within a second of you winning it.
● Fast Gambling Turnaround (No account creation)
○ You can start gambling on pay-ní-play casinos within 30 seconds of attempting to play. This is because there is no validation, or casino sign-up most of the time, although some pay-ní-play casinos do have this as an option for faster support and account limits.
● Wide-range of Game Options
○ With pay-ní-play casinos, they are slowly getting more and more providers and in most cases can offer all of your favourite slot games, live table games, and offline (non-live) table games such as roulette, casinos, and much more! Some also support sportsbook bets too.
● Lack of Account Controls
○ If you donít create an account with your pay-ní-play casino, it can be very difficult to access any account controls. This means that self-exclusions might not be available, meaning gambling could get out of control quickly. If you can create an account, then this should be fine as you should have some self-restrictions!
○ Almost linking to the above, with pay-ní-play casinos, if you donít create an account and set a limit - there is really no reason to stop you from depositing. If youíre the type of person to place bets consistently and chase losses, pay-ní-play casinos may not be for you as you could deposit your whole bank balance without realising.
● Some Games may be Unavailable
○ As pay-ní-play is still fairly new to the industry, there may be some games that youíre used to playing elsewhere that is not available on your pay-ní-play casino. This means that if you canít find the game you like to play, then that pay-ní-play casino may not support the game provider as of yet.
● Support can be Slow
○ With pay-ní-play casinos, if you have no account there is a good chance that the support youíre dealing with wonít be able to locate transactions super easily. This means that support can be quite slow, but if you can create an account this shouldnít be a problem!
Are there still Bonuses and Offers for new players with pay-ní-play casinos?
Yes! Just like typical online casinos, the pay-ní-play casinos that are popping up actually have very friendly and nice new and existing user bonuses as well as seasonal and sign-up bonuses just like the typical online casinos. These bonuses range from free spins, free balance, and new features that other casinos donít have just yet.
Overall, finding the best online casinos can be tough however finding the best pay-ní-play casinos can be tough! Take a look through our lists of pay-ní-play casinos to see if thereís one that takes your fancy, and give it a test!