While wooden shipping boxes have many benefits, they are not ideal for all situations. These are the pros and cons of crate.
Wooden Boxes are flexible and customizable. However, they are still not perfect. Keep in mind that the pros and cons of Wooden Box
are dependent on the particular type of crate and its use. Get in touch with us to learn more about Wooden Box applications and the design possibilities.
Visit our blog to see the most recent in the pallet industry:
Wooden Box Pros:
• It is highly customizable. The wooden box can be customized to suit specific applications, from agriculture to industrial machine components.
• Pallets offer more protection and cushioning than wooden boxes. Wooden Boxes can be equipped with walls and lids. They can also have support or tie-down anchoring points. It provides protection from the elements.
• Crates that are intended for general use can often re-used.
• Recycle easily
• Easy loading and unloading
• Wooden boxes can be stacked with the right design
• Can be heated treated to meet ISPM15 requirements
Wooden Box Cons:
• A wooden box can be very heavy.
• Crates may require more storage space if they are not deconstructed.
• It is more expensive to produce and design specialty crates, but they are more likely to be used again.
• Crates are more likely to use lumber than any other type of packaging. This results in higher prices.
These are some general pros and cons to crates. However, not all of them will apply to certain types of crates. Talk to us for more information about the benefits of crates, and whether they are right for you
Wooden Shipping Pallets Supplier Malaysia
JS Pallet Sdn Bhd is a Malaysia Shipping pallets
manufacturer offering a wide variety of pallet products including recycled pallets, specialty pallets, custom-sized pallets, new pallets and more. We offer quality pallets and pallet retrieval service to all industries in the country.
Customers can have their wooden boxes customized and made of high-quality wood. Our professional team can make wooden boxes for any type of storage, transport, or protection.
Wooden Box manufacturing includes case design, specification and manufacture. Our dedicated facility can heat treat pallets to meet the requirements of new wooden boxes for export Standards ISPM15 This includes the IPPC iron branding stamp.
We offer shipping services to our customers. There is no minimum order amount, so contact us today to purchase all your wooden boxes. Both small and large orders are accepted. Our experts will help you determine the best way to meet your pallet requirements.