In the last few years from 2016, it was found in a survey that people die due to car accidents on an average of 102 deaths per day. So, the main reason for writing the article is to keep you secure and safe. “Prevention is always better than cure” is always advised to keep in mind.
Car accidents can cause several damages to your health. To keep yourself safe, you should always know the reasons behind accidents if you want to avoid the consequences of serious accidents like permanent injuries, wealth loss, denting of car, etc.
Reasons for Car Accident
There are several more consequences of driving carelessly, but what can you do to avoid it? When your car is not up to the service it requires, it might cause you grave damage. Like if you see Car service in Ashmore, you can easily take your car to the service and prevent some chances of physical damages.
● Distraction takes concentration to drive a car, and a distracted driver can be the top reason for car accidents.
● Careless Driver – Driving recklessly is equivalently dangerous, nowadays the new youth drivers are often seen driving recklessly on the roads.
● Under Alcohol Or Drugs Influence – While driving on the road, you need a clear vision for seeing the objects ahead of you and your car. Whereas alcohol or drugs while driving can alter your vision or even blur objects.
● Traffic Rule Ignorance – The reason for traffic rules was to prevent damages and car accidents. It has been seen that some people avoid following traffic rules, which leads them to car crashes and accidents. The most seen was people crossing from a red light or the stop sign.
● Speed Accelerating – Some people, while driving, like to keep the speed fast. An average speed is good enough. But, there are potholes, deadly turns, fogs, the animal running at times on the road, which can threaten your life.
● Non- Maintained Automobile – Like already explain for Car service in Ashmore, there are multiple car service centre to keep your car well maintained. If you think you can delay services. Let us tell you what can happen if the automobile is not maintained- brake failure, loss of control, and more severe damages to your car.
● Exchange Of Lanes – If you are changing your lane, the sudden turn on lane can lead to an accident.
Want to reduce the chances of a car accident? Keep reading the article further for more safety precautions.
Tips to Drive Safely
If you are driving consciously, it can be termed defensive driving. It can directly save you if you drive defensively. If everyone starts driving safely, then it can directly decrease the chances to half of a car accident.
It can keep the roads safer, not just for you for other drivers too. There are the following tips that you can keep as precautionary majors. These tips can prevent most car accidents if followed as it is.
1. Maintenance Requirement – Like Car service in Ashmore
, if you keep your car well maintained, it will directly save many chances of brake failures or loss of controls. If your car is well maintained, it can directly reduce your risk while turning your ignition.
2. Concentration on Road – To keep yourself safe, you should always pay attention to the road. Unfortunately, there are many cases when the driver has not concentrated on-road and met with an accident. Always stay alert because you don’t know when any animal can cross running by. Attention on the road can reduce your risk of accident for sure.
3. Headlights Cleaning – Always keep your headlights clean, while driving or not. You don’t know the emergency can arrive. Uncleansed lights can increase the chance of an accident.
4. Night Driving – Night driving is always dangerous, not because only the low light. This time usually, the drunk drivers or careless drivers are more reckless at night. Therefore, avoiding driving at night for no reason is a safe option.
5. Seat-Belt – The drivers should always wear a seat belt, considering it as the most precautionary device in your car. A sudden crash or forced collision can directly be prevented if you are wearing a seat belt. Bumpy roads are also uncomfortable, and it is also helpful in keeping your child or smaller baby safe.
6. Healthy Driving- Driving in safe health is an essential requirement as well as precautions. For example, if you are under stress or you are unwell, driving might be risky. Even when you are overworked or feeling drowsy can lead to car crashes.
7. Roads Condition – Always keep an eye on the road; the weather can be erratic. The roads can be wet in heavy rainfall or filled with fog. In such conditions, you should always reduce the pace of your car, as it could result to slippiness.
The situation on roads can be unpredictable. To keep yourself safe, you should always keep an eye on everything related to your car. Be it the tyre pressure. Yes, tyre air pressure is an essential part of reducing risks. Some features can reduce slipping on wet roads. When your tyres are overinflated, make sure you release some air. Keeping the mind on the road, potholes, animals. While driving, you have to utmost care and consciousness. Driving drunk is never a good idea as it alters your level of concentration from the roads.