Art is an excellent means of communication. Through art, we can express all that our other resources fail to do. In genuine cases, it has been a gift. It has descended from the heavens and has been embodied in the form of artists. Perhaps thats the reason that whenever you visit a museum or an art gallery, you feel a kind of attraction.
In some cases, you think to identify yourself with the situation the artist wants to portray. The reason is that all art is derived from life, and as such, our mundane life is deeply associated with art. Whether its a beautiful painting or beautiful lyrics, you will always find a magical chariot to transport you to the regions where only ripe and mature imagination has access. While you are being transported to the areas unknown to the known world, you are free from the clutches of time and space. It has a lot of benefits that we will try to elaborate on in the following quotes.
Cathartic Effect of Art:
When Plato expelled all the artists from his Utopia, interestingly, it was his favorite disciple, Aristotle, who restored the dignity of the artists, saying that these people make people go through the process of catharsis. After catharsis, people feel relieved, and stress is gone, and they become happy. That was the emotional releasing utility that helped Aristotle get back the artists into the Platos Utopia.
Humorous Art Quotes to Make You Smile:
It is a matter of common observation that when you are happy, your efficiency boosts up and vice versa. One of the utilities of art is that it can make you happy and improve your efficiency. The following some comic art quotes can be used as a therapeutic alternative to boost your efficiency.
1. Artists are just children who refused to put down their crayons. 2. A line is a dot that went for a walk. Paul Klee
3. Buy art, not cocaine.
4. The earth without art is just eh.
5. A sculpture is just a drawing you fell over. A.Hirschfied
Art, an escape from the bitter world of reality:
Art is the most powerful tool to get distracted from the everyday mundane hurries and worries. You might have done it yourself that you begin to sing some tragic or sober lyrics when you are sad. After a while, you feel relaxed. And during that period of singing songs, you are distracted from the existing painful situation. Thats a great utility that art only can provide you without using any drugs. Thus the art has got a tremendous therapeutic effect as well. The following are some of the quotes that tell of arts healing effect.
Famous Art Quotes Related to Healing Effect:
1. Art washes away from the soul dust of everyday life. Picasso
2. Art speaks where words are unable to explain. Threadless Artist Mathiole 3. Being an artist means forever healing your own wounds and at the same time endlessly exposing them.
3. Art is when you hear a knocking from your soul
and you answer it. Terri Guillemets
4. Art is a constant agent of transformation and is indeed the souls drive to health. Cathy Malchiodi
Art is Ageless:
Art is as old as an artist himself/herself, and the first artist was created the moment the first man was created. Also, the same is true for the feelings and sufferings of man. Thus, art and life have endured all happiness and sorrows together through ages. The following quotes limelight the same reality.
Ageless Art Related Quotes:
1. Art is as natural as sunshine and as vital as nourishment. Maryann F. Kohl 2. The best reason to paint is there is no reason to paint. Keith Haring 3. Art is a lie that makes us realize the truth. Pablo Piccaso