Properties for sale in Antalya
, Istanbul, Izmir, and other popular Turkish cities are extremely attractive to investors and end-users from all over the world. The most common reasons are its pleasant climate, proximity to the sea, numerous historical attractions, and picturesque nature. Each Turkish city has a number of unique advantages. Keep reading this article to learn more about these pros.
Bursa is a large Turkish metropolis near Uludag, a popular ski center for winter sports enthusiasts. Previously, it was Istanbul citizens who generally came here if they wanted to relax and have fun in their spare time. But the presence of the city on the international tourist scene has also increased over the past decade.
Bursa has the following advantages:
1. Green spaces. Often, as trees and shrubs grow, they turn cities into concrete jungles. Many Turkish cities have been criticized because of this tendency, except for Bursa. It receives special attention from property buyers due to its gardens, parks, and recreation areas.
2. Popular with tourists. Investors who look for high rental income should pay attention to Bursa, a year-round tourist destination. Even in winter, this place attracts visitors with the help of the neighbouring ski resort.
3. Affordable home prices. In spite of the developed infrastructure, popularity among tourists, and proximity to Istanbul, you can purchase a housing unit in Bursa at a relatively low cost. Prices for high-quality apartments with modern design start at $45,000, and at $300,000 for luxury villas.
4. A wide range of new buildings. Over the last few years, local real estate developers have been actively working and replacing old houses with modern, high-quality projects, the latest home technologies, and trendy design.
5. Infrastructure development. As the population grows, the local council places the emphasis on projects on infrastructure modernization and maintenance. The transport network, educational institutions, medical facilities, and social amenities continue to improve in order to provide the maximum level of comfort to the local residents.
Antalya is situated on the east coast of the Mediterranean Sea. For many decades, it has been the second most visited Turkish holiday destination after Istanbul. The metropolis with a cosmopolitan atmosphere is ready to meet everyone, regardless of social status, nationality, or religion. That is why many foreigners decide to relocate to Antalya as permanent residents.
Other reasons for extreme real estate demand among foreigners include:
1. Nice climate. Turkey is in three climatic zones, and the Antalya residents are the most fortunate. They can enjoy the warmth and sunlight even in winter. While it pours in Istanbul, Antalya home owners can swim in the sea, sunbathe, and enjoy walking in the fresh air.
2. Developed transport networks. It is incredibly easy to get to Antalya due to the modern airport about 10 km away from the city center. The airport serves more than 18,000 domestic and foreign passengers every year. D400 road that runs from east to west of Turkey is also nearby.
3. A broad selection of real estate. With an ongoing turnover of buyers and sellers, the Antalya housing market offers various off-plan, newly built, and resale properties. You can find everything from compact studios with contemporary design and sea views to luxurious villas with a cellar, a swimming pool, and a private garden.
Izmir is the third largest city in Turkey. It is popular with foreign investors. Many people compare this megapolis to Paris or Madrid, as it has a cosmopolitan and liberal vibe.
The following advantages of Izmir are:
1. Unique golden sand beaches. Izmir is located on the magnificent coast of the Aegean Sea in the west of the country. This place offers various well-maintained beaches that attract tourists who want to spend their holidays swimming and sunbathing.
2. High security level. Even though Izmir is the third largest Turkish city, its crime rate remains very low. Locals and tourists are able to enjoy the beaches and attractions without worrying about their own safety and the safety of their property.
3. Relatively low cost of living. Izmir properties are in great demand among expats and pensioners because of the affordable prices for food, healthcare, water, and electricity.
4. Developed economy. The countrys economy has been gradually improving is recent years. The government introduces new projects to speed up industrial production, increase exports, and attract foreign investors. Izmir is one of the cities that has benefited significantly from these economic programmes.
The Istanbul property market is undoubtedly one of the most ambitious ,industries in Turkey. The metropolis attracts tourists and expats with over 2,500 years of history, rich culture, unique traditions, world-famous attractions, busy nightlife, and breathtaking views.
The main advantages of Istanbul are:
1. High liquidity. It's not like the old days when people bought one house for the entire life. Changing habits and new career opportunities make selling properties just as important as purchasing them. Studies indicate that todays generation will own three different properties on average in their lifetime. So, buyers who consider real estate liquidity often choose Istanbul apartments.
2. Plenty of new projects. One of the reasons why Istanbul real estate investment is gathering momentum is multiple new residential and commercial properties, especially in the suburbs. Growing districts like Küçükçekmece and Beylikdüzü offer all kinds of amenities, with easy access to shops, nightclubs, and transport connections despite the distance from the centre.
3. Developed tourism industry. Thanks to Istanbul's historical past as the capital of the Byzantine and Ottoman Empires, and massive marketing push from the Turkish government, the city's tourism industry continues to rise.
Many people mistakenly believe that Istanbul is the capital of Turkey. In fact, Ankara is the capital of the country. The multi-million metropolis is the biggest economic, political, and cultural center.
The main reasons for the high demand for Ankara housing among foreign investors and end-users are:
1. Rich culture. This place offers a huge range of interesting museums, including the Ataturk Mausoleum. You can find the National Library with hundreds of publishing companies, dozens of cinemas, 8 state theaters, and 21 private theaters.
2. Developed transport network. Ankara is a convenient transport hub. It is located near the territorial center of the country. You can get to Istanbul, Izmir, Balikesir, Isparta, Burdur, Zonguldak, Adana and Diyarbakir by train. Ankara has a large Ashti bus station. Long-distance buses transport passengers to dozens of cities and towns within the country and abroad. Residents of the capital also have access to Ankara Esenboga Airport, less than 30 km away.
Assistance with purchasing property in Turkey
Highly qualified specialists Turk.Estate
will assist with the selection of the best residential option and provide support during a real estate transaction in whatever city of Turkey the buyer decides to purchase a residential property. Visit to the aggregators official website and check out the best offers on the Turkish real estate market right now.