Medical marijuana has been used for medicinal goals as far back as the Middle East and Ancient India. It was used as an analgesic, antiemetic, saved from convulsions and epilepsy. When the British army colonized India, medicinal varieties of hemp also penetrated into European medicine, where they began to be actively used from the beginning of the 19th century as an anesthetic, antispasmodic, antirheumatic, and antiepileptic drug. The practice of using medical cannabis by British military doctors led to its widespread distribution in the United States and Great Britain. What is the difference between medical marijuana and regular marijuana? This agent affects the change of consciousness and can provoke hallucinations. Regular grass can contain between 5% and 35% THC. In medical - a maximum of 1%.
At the same time, medical and conventional marijuana include cannabidiol (CBD), which does not have psychoactive effects. This substance is added to food, decorative cosmetics, or oils. It is weed dilivery
that helps individuals get rid of pain syndromes. Medical grade hemp contains mostly cannabidiol. When using it, a person calms and more efficiently handles pain. Ordinary (recreational) weed contains a high portion of THC, which has nothing to do with therapy, but rather negatively influences the human body. In addition to smoking, cannabinoids are used for medical intentions in the form of tablets, drops, tea, ointments, sprays or inhalations.
Assortment of medical marijuana seeds
Cannabis is classified as a soft drug all over the world, which is why the law prohibits the cultivation and cultivation of this plant. There is an opinion that medical cannabis has a detrimental effect on a person, causing degradation of the personality. However, people who think this way are constantly forgetting that there are many medical cannabis strains that are used for good purposes.
So, the range of medical cannabis is quite wide:
● White Russian - is effective for lack of appetite, pain syndrome, effective for depression, a stimulant that will help you relax;
● OG Kush Feminised - helps with mental disorders, nausea, and vomiting, women's problems, lack of appetite, Parkinson's disease, asthma, gastrointestinal diseases, autism, insomnia, glaucoma, is used as an antispasmodic;
● Auto AK-49 - used to treat chronic headaches, insomnia, and arthritis;
● Amnesia Feminised - used in post-operative practice when an analgesic effect is required after operations on the eyes, internal organs, brain, improves mood and increases brain activity;
● Silver Haze is a variety designed to increase productivity, stimulate inspiration, help with depressive states, and facilitate the performance of labor-intensive tasks.
It is clear that this is not the whole list of medical marijuana seeds. Recent studies have shown that medical marijuana seeds help with Alzheimer's disease, lung and breast cancer, alleviate HIV infection and AIDS, get rid of opioid addiction, and cure brain cancer. For other ways to consume cannabis, try edibles Vancouver gummies
with fast delivery. Using medicinal cannabis varieties can be somewhat dangerous - unhealthy interest and overdose often cause the opposite effect of healing. However, if the measure is observed in everything - why not?