Are you a small or enterprise-level business owner? And are you in urgent need of cash and can not wait for the long durations of credit terms? If yes, you have landed at the right place!! If you have stock in a similar situation, maybe it is time for you to go for invoice factoring. Therefore, invoice factoring can make your business healthily survive in the market and have a zintego.com
edge over others.
What is Invoice Factoring?
Invoice factoring is also known as debt factoring or factoring accounts receivable
. It is a type of invoice finance where you carry out a financial transaction by selling your company's outstanding invoices to a third party. This helps you as a business owner to ensure a consistent cash flow of your business and stabilize your revenues. The company to which your invoices are being sold will pay the amount immediately.
How does Invoice Factoring Work?
Invoice factoring refers to selling your account receivable partially or fully. It's working goes like this:
● Your business offers products and services to the customers like usual.
● You invoice your customers for the purchased products and services.
● Your business sells the raised invoices to a factoring firm in order to receive the invoice amount immediately, that too in bulk. However, these factoring firms verify the invoices and validate them before paying 80-90% of the value.
● The customers are then liable to pay the factoring firm directly, and the firm also chases the customer for delayed payments if required.
● The factoring firm the remaining invoice amount and deduct their fee after they have been fully paid.
Why Should you, as a Business Owner, Use Invoice Factoring?
If you have a significant number of outstanding invoices on a daily basis, which is why your cash flow is suffering, going for invoice factoring is the best option. The money received from invoice factoring can be used for your business in the following ways:
● Pay the pre-existing loan amount
● Flourish your business by benefiting from the seasonal business opportunities
● Bridge short-term expenses
● Attend other financial emergencies of your business that might be suffering due to an inconsistent cash flow
What are the Benefits of Invoice Factoring?
1. Consistent cash flow
Invoice factoring allows you to have the bulk of your invoices paid immediately by the factoring agency. Otherwise, you have to wait for an extended period of chasing before receiving the money. A consistent flow of money to your business account also enables you as a business owner to take advantage of opportunities that may otherwise seem unaffordable.
2. Better survival of your business in the market
In a competitive world where every business is working round the clock to get one step ahead of their competitors, having money moving in a business account is highly essential. A consistent cash flow increases the chances of your business to survive in the market. On the contrary, many businesses fail due to a poor flow of cash. Therefore, invoice factoring can make your business healthily survive in the market and have a competitive edge over others.
3. Wiser option than applying for a business loan
Applying for a business loan when you already have so many business expenses to address can prove to be quite a burden on your head. On the other hand, invoice factoring is usually cheaper than other funding options and proves to be useful for short term funding requirements. Furthermore, as a business owner, Invoice factoring also exempts you from the hassle of debt management and painting EMIs. Thus, you can save a significant amount of money by opting for invoice factoring rather than small business loans
Switch to invoice factoring rather than applying for business loans and bearing yourself under the debts for decades to come!