Casinos were built for luxurious gambling -- a place where you could see successful businessmen, politicians, celebrities and everyday people all rubbing elbows. Of course, casinos feature opulent structural and interior designs that make them look even more upscale for their guests.
Below are some of the most opulent casino designs in the world that really deserve a round of applause and appreciation.
1. Wynn, Macau - This casino is located in the Special Administrative Region in Macau, China. The estimated luxury budget for it is 1.3 billion USD. True to this figure, it has an environment that perfectly suits the taste of every casino player. In fact, it even got named as Macau’s representative for the best casino in the world. Since then, it has never stopped attracting players and tourists from all over the world.
2. Park Hyatt Mendoza Casino - This is known for its luxurious and adaptive environment. It was built at Mendoza, Argentina and hosts both high-level and classic games. It is open daily to the public and measures 32,200 square feet, making it able to host 650 gaming machines. Its design represents luxury and class, especially the bar and the hotel where players can spend time after gaming. The hotel has 186 rooms in total, where guests can stay at night for relaxation and during daytime for casino gaming.
3. Venetian Macao Resort Hotel Casino, China - As the Las Vegas of Asia, Macau is known for its luxurious casinos. One of those is the Venetian Resort Hotel Casino built in 2007. This casino has four themes, such as Imperial House, Phoenix, Red Dragon, and Golden Fish. Aside from that, it has 800 gaming tables inside the 546,000-square feet lot. With this size, this casino is the second largest in the world.
4. Hotel de Paris and Place du Casino, Monte Carlo, Monaco - This casino in Monaco
is dubbed as world-class even though it’s old. It was built in 1863, yet up to this day, this casino still provides the best and most satisfying casino games and services. Due to its age, it features a classic design and structure. It is made of concrete and has multiple facilities such as bars, restaurants, and the hotel itself with 99 rooms. Through the years, this casino has been renovated yet the classic design still remains as its landmark.
5. Bellagio - This casino in Las Vegas is considered the world’s best due to its unique design. Inspired by the modernity 22 years ago, Bellagio
embodies opulence at its finest. It isn’t just a casino, as it offers hotel rooms, romantic date venues, pools, cabanas, bars, restaurants, and so much more. Your visit here is always worth it, as you will be treated like a royal.
6. The Hippodrome Casino London - This casino is also top-tier. It boasts a luxurious design, thanks to its concrete facade, huge chandeliers, and modern-classic structure. It was built in 1990, and until today, this casino offers premium facilities and services. The interiors ooze a friendly ambience, enabling players to sit back, relax, and enjoy each time they play. You will also find here iconic acorn-shaped chandeliers and lights that add glamour to the space. Overall, this casino is expensive and luxurious, that's why only elite individuals are able to enter.
Casinos have different structural and interior designs. However, what makes them all the same is that they offer the best services and experiences to players. Nowadays, online casinos are mainstream, and offer all the regular casino staples players are accustomed too like poker and blackjack that some of the most famous casinos in our list have, but Casumo's live casino game selection
also offers many online exclusives that you simply won’t find inside these decant brick-and-mortar establishments. Playing them is worthy of your time because they give you the thrill and excitement of casino gaming at your fingertips anytime, anywhere.