Here are steps why human hair wigs become dry and solid.
1. Hair does not grow from the scalp and thus normal oil is lost. Hair that loses its oil regularly becomes dry and tangled
2. The openness of the water can make them dry or fade the damage to the hair.
3. Skin that touches the nails can cause tangles and dry hair. The skin of solid nails is smooth and closed, and the skin of loose nails is trapped together, indicating tangled hair.
4. Daylight can damage the skin of the human hair wigs
, weaken the hair's protective layer, and cause the hair to weaken.
5. Continuous use of hot equipment (blow dryer, straighteners, bending poles) damaged hair.
6. Seawater exposure can damage hair like water and chlorine.
7. Go through the towel to increase the moisture on the wig. Try not to rub too hard.
8. The standard is that the basic thing is to understand that human hair is the result of hair misfortune and confusion. Low-quality hair will cost a lot of money for falling and tangled hair.
With the advent of haircuts, we definitely face issues like hair dryness and durability. This is simply because the scalp does not grow normally.
Currently, we are revealing the best approach to delicate your human hair wigs
You will need things
Moroccan Argan Oil
Warm protective spray
Step 1: Comb your hair
Cleaning your hair can help bring together all the things in the forest so that your hair will not be as complicated as it used to be. When your hair growth is getting wet, it's best to use a toothbrush to brush from the top and bottom. Not only this, with the help of fire you can do welding.
Step 2: Pre-wash your wig
Give your individual ball boxes for molding. Use the resulting oils over the entire length, using Moroccan argan oil, extra virgin vegetable oil, and grape seed oil.
Leave under the cap for at least half an hour, except for the conditioning.
Step 3: Wash your hair
Wash your hair with a cleansing cleanser. Carefully perfect the scalp between the tracks with your fingers and flush. Try not to use sulfate items to shed hair.
Step 4: Moisten your wig
After washing, be sure to use some moisturizing conditioner on the top of the street hair. Brush your hair easily with a toothbrush or fingers.
Step 5: Condition your wig
Apply a deep conditioner and address for a quarter or more. Put on a cap to absorb heat and help with molding.
Brush your hair and let it dry for about 15 to 20 minutes. Apply lotion over the entire length.
Step 6: Dry your wig
It is usually best to allow the hair to dry. The right strategy is to delicately pat the hair with a towel, keep the balance on the wig holder to hold the hair, and the air will dry out in a cool and ventilated place.
Step 7: Tips after sleeping once
The hair follicles get tangled and tangled due to the cut between the human hair and the corresponding pillow. We recommend that you wear a shiny silk scarf primarily on your hair or use silk pillows to avoid tangles and fights.
Step 8: Low-calorie setting tool
You try different hairstyles and you need to change the color and shade of the wig. However, for example, perm devices and curling irons can damage human hair wigs. If you really need to re-do your hair, it is advisable to use a warm protector or hot splash in your hair to save it from some discomfort.