People like silicon and plastic phone cases because they are light and cover the phone properly. Together with screen protector glasses, they secure the phone from environmental harm. Phone cases reduce the chances of breakages. They are not to be slippery. Besides, one should regard the quality of the material. It must prevent the overheat of the phone and fit its connectors for headphones, cameras, a microphone, and a speaker.
Previously, one could find only plastic and silicone cases for smartphones. Now there are various designs and materials, including wood. Wooden phone cases are stylish alternatives to silicone and plastic ones. They look expensive but are affordable. Why are they good? Experts give 5 reasons.
- Wooden phone cases remind of luxurious wooden furniture and portraits. Their engravings and natural colors create unique designs.
- The natural composition makes a wood iPhone X case breathable and non-allergic. Besides, it does not have BPA, so it is healthier compared to the existing alternatives. Naturally, they are eco-friendly.
- The wood allows the creation of long-lasting decorations. Masters can engrave your name, tattoo, and other things that won’t disappear or get damaged because of rubbing and scratching.
- They are durable. No need to think of their constant changing because of looseness provided by the flexibility of silicone or breakage of plastic. Worn wood has a fantastic look.
- They are available on many websites.
There are also disadvantages of wooden phone cases. The first one is that they are vulnerable to moisture and sunlight. Second, customized versions are more expensive. Third, sudden changes in temperature in combination with moisture might alter their dimensions.
To conclude, all types of phone cases have advantages and disadvantages. Though wooden versions have more pros because they provide no harm to human health and the surrounding. If you are a supporter of environmentalism, wooden cases are right for you!