You are all different, your shapes too! This is why we invite you to read our practical advice to help you highlight your figure and feel good about your body, even during sport.
* Rectangle morphology
The silhouette: women with a rectangle shape are generally slender, with small breasts. They may find they lack curves. Their waist, shoulders and pelvis are aligned and have roughly equal proportions. Another possibility: some so-called “rectangle” silhouettes can be wider. In this case, the curves that emerge are distributed evenly over the entire body. The morphotype is balanced but no muscle form really stands out.
What fitness outfit to wear with the rectangle shape?
- Wear fitness clothes with rounded cutouts because your goal is to create feminine curves. Two piece outfits
can be an option.
- Choose models with fancy details at the hips and buttocks
- Dare to use bright and fun colors, your body type allows it!
- Allow yourself the color contrasts between top and bottom, play the overlays that give more volume to your rather straight morphology
The good tops:
- Create the illusion that you have more shape by wearing tops with pleated or gathered effects, or colored panels at the waist for visual refinement
- Wear tops with an open neckline
- Choose fitness bras with built-in pads to accentuate your bust
- Choose straight, low-cut pants or leggings with a cuffed waistband, colored or with a pattern, to give the impression that you have more hips
- Try pants that have a cutout or rounded seam on the hips, thighs, and buttocks. They will give the illusion that you have more shapes
- The total fitness look with just one color, which further lengthens the line
- The accumulation of details and colors that weigh down the silhouette
- Open or deep V-necks: you don't have a generous chest
- Fitness bras that flatten the chest
* The spoon morphology
The silhouette: women with a spoon shape have a lower body that is wider than the upper body. Their shoulders are rather narrow and their chest often small. The width of their hips exceeds that of their shoulders. Their buttocks are rounded, their size defined.
What fitness outfit to wear with the spoon morphology?
- Wear tops with beautiful necklines, patterns and bright colors because your goal is to draw the eye to your upper body
- If you are layering fitness clothes, wear an eye-catching piece of underwear
The good tops:
- Wear body-hugging tops that show off your slim waist and stop at the hips
- Wear fitness jackets with the waist well defined by princess-style seams
Instead, choose long, straight and wide pants to reduce your hips / buttocks
Prefer dark colors (black, navy) which refine the silhouette
Long, wide tops that end at the hips, which will not favor your figure (you might look wider at the top than you are)
Tight legging-style fitness pants that visually accentuate your hip width
Light-colored fitness stockings, very graphic patterns
* Hourglass morphology
The silhouette: women with an hourglass body shape often have an upper and lower body of similar proportions. Their waist is narrower than their shoulders and hips. Their breasts are often generous. This type of figure is generally harmonious.
What fitness outfit to wear with the hourglass body type?
- Choose fitness clothing that is close to the body (not too tight) to highlight your harmonious body shape. It’s recommended to wear two piece pants set
The good tops:
- Try tops with a V-neck or scoop neck that show off your bust
- Choose tops with contrasting colored cutouts or panels that accentuate your waistline
- Opt for tops whose length stops at the hipbone, neither higher nor lower (don't try to hide your thighs or buttocks!)
- Dare to use a tight-fitting bottom shape, with a fitted waist (neither too high nor too low) that slims and hugs the hips
- Straight fitness pants (Regular models) are ideal for generous curves, they help to balance the shapes more
- Wide clothes because they thicken the silhouette by hiding the pretty curve that emerges between graceful hips, marked waist and generous chest
- Empire style cuts if your bust is really generous
- Heavy and thick fabrics
- Very tight-fitting fitness outfits that reveal your figure too much
Hope these tips help!