With revenue expected to cross the $2.3 billion mark by 2022, online gaming is becoming a niche that many serial entrepreneurs want to delve into. So popular are online games that big brands have come out to sponsors and esports.
One identifiable but easily overlooked aspect of online gaming brands is their logo designs. Every gaming site has one, and it’s that one thing that connects players to the platform. For some, it’s a simple word but for others, a combination of text and graphics.
What Do Logos of Top Online Gaming Sites Look Like?
Popular online gaming and sports betting sites like Sbobet
have distinct logos. Some are classic, while others are modern, depending on the typography and images used. Let’s look at some of them below:
• Betway: uses a wordmark logo with bold white text against a dark background creating a simple but catchy look.
• Spin Casino: It uses an emblem logo consisting of text enclosed in a badge creating a classic style and feel.
• Coral: The site offers in-play and fixed odds and uses a wordmark in white and a pictorial mark with green, yellow, and red leaves.
• William Hill: This sports betting form uses a font-based logo combining the italicized word William in lowercase and HILL in uppercase against a blue background.
• Bet365: The betting giant chose a font-based logo combining the word bet and the letters 365 against a green background.
• 888 Sport: Another reputable firm, this company uses three bold numbers and a subscript word in white printed on orange background for its logo.
• Betfair: It uses black combining marks, and these are a letter-based logo and two arrows, one facing up and the other down.
• Royal Panda: This gambling site combines a crown pictorial mark and two words, royal panda, all in white against a black background.
Just like the above gaming sites, many sports betting firms online use simple wordmark or combination mark logos. While most firms use a variety of colors, few of them use a single color. Also, few online gaming sites incorporate taglines in their logos.
Simplicity is another attribute of many sports betting firm logos. From the choice of words and marks, the resulting logo is something most punters can relate to at a personal level. They are simple enough for players to know what they're getting into yet distinctive to remember, which helps them with brand identity.
Some online gaming firms provide downloadable vector logos and icons in various sizes to affiliates and partners who want to promote their games on their websites or blogs. They have retina logos and standard website logos for their mobile users and PC users, respectively.
Exceptional online games bring players together, and so do fantastic gaming logos. Top gaming sites have invested in creating logos that players can quickly identify when they scroll an online store. A gaming logo with proper design can catch the attention of players and help a brand build a strong relationship with fans.